19th November, 2014 @ 7.00
Bentleigh Club, Yawla St. BentleighSpeaker: IAN WOOD, President - Save Our Suburbs
Let's fix our Planning Zones "THE PEOPLE'S AMENDMENT" PROPOSES CHANGE
Gold Coin Donation ORGANISED BY Glen Eira Residents
Association Inc., P.O. Box 212, Elsternwick Vic. 3184 Reg.
188 Tucker Road, Bentleigh East
The State Government's New
Planning Scheme has turned a
leafy Bentleigh East suburb of
singles and town houses into a
sprawling urban JUNGLE
where a Detached house lot turns
into a TEN UNIT block
From planning to playgrounds, trains to traffic and street trees to sports fields; be it in Bentleigh, Caulfield or any corner of Glen Eira - if it effects Glen Eira we're here to offer support to the local residents and local groups when they need it.
We will assist just causes to ensure locals receive the best support. We offer our help willingly and free from the rules of political obedience which local, state or federal politicians are so often forced to obey.
We are a not-for-profit enterprise tackling Glen Eira issues across the bureaucratic spectrum of the three tiers of government.
TOP TEN AT L.A.R.G.E.
- More money for schools for better classrooms
- Open hospital wards not close theme
- Grade separation for safer roads
- Appropriate Interpretation of New Residential Zones
- Better Facilities for not-for-profits
- Connect community to their local parks
- Revitalise local shopping strips
- Better plan for local traffic and parking
- Community Consultation from all levels of government
- Equitable access to public land for local uses